- 214 questions - The early years are crucial for children’s holistic development. A quality pre-school education provides children with opportunities to build self-confidence, learn social skills and develop learning dispositions. These build a strong foundation for children’s future learning.
- 220 questions - Primary Education consists of a 4-year foundation stage from Primary 1 to 4 and a 2-year orientation stage from Primary 5 to 6. The overall aim of primary education is to give students a good grasp of English language, Mother Tongue and Mathematics.
- 247 questions - Secondary Education places students in the Express, Normal (Academic) or Normal (Technical) course according to how they perform at the PSLE. The different curricular emphases are designed to match their learning abilities and interests.
- 64 questions - Post Secondary education prepare student for university or professional life. Choices including Polytechnics, Junior colleges, centralized institutes allow students to concentrate on different academic areas, such as math and science, or humanities and arts.
- 47 questions - University is an institution of higher (or tertiary) education and research which grants academic degrees in various subjects and typically provides undergraduate education and postgraduate education.
- 80 questions - Other topics